Monday, April 5, 2010

How to Make Movie about Iranian and canadian Society



One of the most important my goals is the making of movie about different Canadian and Iranian society job and education. I come to Canada that I get information about high standard of working and education system such as to how create opportunity job and be familiar with Canadian education system, and also I upgrade my skills in terms of working. So I try to find my right job, gain experience in my field of study and be melted in Canada society. After get many experiences in my job and continue my field of study, I have decide to make a film that related to comparison society Iran and Canada. I had already produced a professional film which was about introduce land, properties, real state of Qeshm Island in my back home; therefore I'm able to make a film about the potential of Canada that it is base on data collecting in my experience job. I will try to collect data which relates to society job and education, and then I will categorize it in a global standard and compare it with Canadian and Iranian standard.

Picture From: Ali Yadi

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice, I whould Like to See this Movie

    ReplyDelete